Casephanteks ethoo pro
      Monitorasus vg248qe
        • Re: fighter
          adr_tech

I have the enthoo pro as well!

Love that case, nice build!

traceman

I have the same board, CPU Black Edition. But I have G.Skill RAM clocked to 2400. Great job!

sabah70

thanks guys.

charles4691

That is a very nice build there .How do you like the Phanteks Ethoo Pro ?

sabah70

charles I I like it alot. my only beef would be I only have 65mm of space in the top for a rad and fans. not major but a bit limiting. This was a snap to build in. originally I was gonna use the cm storm trooper/stryker. Still like that case but glad i choose the ethoo pro.

charles4691

I have a Nanoxia  Deep Silence 1 Rev.B case that I am going to replace my Corsair 600T with. I am just waiting for the window side panel to come in .

I like the fact,that if I decide to do a custom water loop.There is room for a 60mm in a push at the top and room for a 60mm in push/pull in the front.

Personally,I would just do a push.And just use a bay reservoir unless I could get very creative as for where to mount a cylinder res. But I like the looks

of the Phanteks Ethoo Pro. Nice case Fighter

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                            sabah70

I have thought about how I would a custom loop. I really want to just for the experience. My issue with a bay res is I'm not sure how I would do a proper drain plug. and I would want to go from a 280 rad to a 360 or 420 so I would either need to move my optical drive( yep i still have one, don't judge me lol) or add a 120 at the rear. the case is just short of being tal enough for a 360 in front. there is also space for a 240 on the floor but I like the look with the psu cover installed so right now that's not an option. right now I'm disabled with out an income so Not in a position to do much in the way of upgrades right now.

charles4691

we are kinda in the same boat . I am really wanting to do a custom water loop ,and the Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 case I would be using has room for only a 240 top an in front.But,can be 60mm push top an 60mm push /pull in the front,but like you would have to use a bay res. And yes I have a optical drive to .so shhhh don't tell anyone:) I am sure someone has a good way to installing a drain port that neither of us has thought of yet .And I am on S.S.Disability with a limited income as well.So I understand you when the upgrades don't come as fast as you would want .By the time I have enough to upgrade my video card , the new one will be out dated haha .

neon

I like it.

sabah70

could an admin please move this post to the proper area? I thought I did post it there but I can't find it. I would appreciate it and thank you.