- Sapphire Radeon HD 7950
-Windows 10 (10.0.10240) Digitally upgraded from 8
- HD 7950 not being detected by system, defaulting to onboard Intel graphic set, meaning that any monitor/tv plugged into the radeon are not receiving output.
- Auto detection tool from Radeon not detecting graphics card either, nor is manually downloading the newest set of drivers/Catalyst solving the problem.
- The card is fully functionally for i took it into a Tech and they got it running... however when i restart the computer the problem returned, the graphics card not being detected by the system or any Radeon Software
Catalyst System Read out: http://puu.sh/jWlCG/3031b9683d.png
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- LG Flatron e2442 via DVI and Samsung tv via HDMI cord
- Corsair TX8509
- Booting off a SSD Drive and have 2x 1TB hardrives in addition and old WD 160g External. External DvD Driver via USB.