AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am leaving AMD cards and moving to the Nvidia cards after 16yrs of using ATI/AMD, I am tired of the game shut downs and lag...the worst is no help from support or the community....goodbye and so sad....I was a big supporter of your cards for years....la

Question asked by danieos2 on Aug 25, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 26, 2015 by ray_m

I am leaving AMD cards and moving to the Nvidia cards after 17yrs of using ATI/AMD, I am tired of the game shut downs and lag...the worst is no help from support or the community....goodbye and so sad....I was a big supporter of your cards for years....lately though with the new HD 7700 card and newest drivers have had nothing but problems...no feed back from AMD or community...just came from Amazon and purchased 2 GTX 980 cards at about $500.00 each....if you AMD...would have been better at helping solve the video drivers have stopped working problem and games shutting down..I would have purchased new cards from you as I have done since 1998, you lost a good customer...sorry, you need to support better when someone buys your stuff....good luck...Daniel

Outcomes