AnsweredAssumed Answered

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and my system is telling me to download the new catalyst driver for AMD (15.7.1). I've downloaded, installed, and restarted my system 3 times now. The problem is every time I restart my system back up the same message pops up

Question asked by ngut on Aug 22, 2015

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and my system is telling me to download the new catalyst driver for AMD (15.7.1). I've downloaded, installed, and restarted my system 3 times now. The problem is every time I restart my system back up the same message pops up saying that driver needs to be downloaded. Everything seems to be working fine except for videos having a green screen. Obviously I'm doing something wrong but don't know what. I've never had any problems with other drivers or updates but this is giving me problems. I've tried finding the solution myself but no luck. The green screen seems to a separate issue but all of the internet fixes I've seen don't help at all. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Thanks

Outcomes