AnsweredAssumed Answered

Game FPS Bug on Resolution

Question asked by ada on Aug 21, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 22, 2015 by ada

Hello everyone.I have one problem that has already pisses over two weeks. Because I can play with my TEAM the league because the computer to me about something Bugle. As soon as I pulled Steam Update so I Locklite FPSK for each game. On CS 1.6 I had originally 350fps and I now have a maximum of 49fps. The same for CSGO. On CSGO I had originally 160-260fps and suddenly 49fps. Fps_max can not ever change even one game from Steam. I tried 3 times to reinstall Steam and games and yet it did not help. I wrote the steam to support but not know that there's something to write and post your depreciation. Since I do not know what to do next turn to Fork.PC is as three weeks.All In One PC - 23.8 "1920x1080 IPS, AMD Quad Core A10 7800, RAM 8GB, AMD Radeon R7 + AMD Radeon R7 A260 2GB 1TB 7200 rpm, DVD, WiFi, Bluetooth, webcam, HDMI, USB 3.0, USB keyboard and mouse, speakers, Windows 10 64-bitYet EDIT: I FPSK increases as resolution. A fps_max is set to any resolution and I can not change fps_max.Thank you for any help.Have a nice day.

Sincerely adamCSzombie.

Outcomes