I have a Radeon 7660D GPU on an Asus F2A85M Pro motherboard and a Samsung Syncmaster 2333D display connected by DVI cable. Everything worked perfectly in Windows 7 64-bit. I upgraded to Windows and there are flashing horizontal lines on the screen which seem to correspond to keystrokes, mouse movement, or hard drive activity. I have tried:
- Updating the driver using the update driver function in device manager - says driver is up to date.
- Uninstalled and reinstalled Catalyst Control
- Uninstalled the device - this clears the problem consistently until a reboot or Windows decides to load the driver again
- Tried various display sizes and refresh rates
- Tried both DVI and HDMI connections
The only conclusion I can come to is that there is a problem with the Windows 10 driver for this video processor - has anyone else had this problem and have you been able to resolve it?