AnsweredAssumed Answered

AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

Question asked by charlieb27 on Aug 18, 2015

Hello. I bought a new computer with a AMD Radeon R7 200 Series card in it approximately months ago. After about 2-3 months I noticed some brief artifact during some of my gaming sessions. When dota 2 reborn was released is when my issue became most noticeable.I will typically load into the game only to have the screen essentially turns into a blur of static/black screen and the drivers appear to crash and be unable to recover without resetting my rig. None of the gaming I do is heavy or prolonged, but i did purchase this computer for the purpose of playing dota 2/ league of legends. I have tried a number of solutions to no avail. A clean wipe/reinstall of all drivers, opening case to purge dust and increase airflow...I am basically at the end of my chain. I need a solution, this makes gaming extremely infuriating. In all honesty this is the second Radeon card ive had issues with and more and more i'm becoming convinced that this graphics card would be used more properly in my backyard with a ******** baseball bat then it would be for playing games....HELP PLEASE

Outcomes