0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2015 3:43 PM by bubbatoofez

Combining Eyefinity Displays across multiple cards

bubbatoofez

I have 2 R9 270X graphics cards.  I am using 8 monitors.  4 are on the bottom in landscape mode.  4 are on the top in landscape flipped.  I know the limit for an eyefinity display is 6 monitors.  However, when adding the 2nd card, the limit should increase to 12 monitors.  I have tried multiple configurations but I can't seem to get any of them to do what I want.  The ultimate goal would be to have all 8 screens displaying as a single ultra-widescreen display.  I have the bottom 4 talking as a single display.  I have the top 4 talking as a single display.  I would like to be able to combine the 2 into a single display.  I've had no luck.  Not only that, I thought, since I can't seem to use all 8 at once, I would like to set the left 4 as one screen and the right 4 as one screen.  It appears Eyefinity doesn't allow combining of different orientations.  I have the top screens flipped because these screens have very small bezels on the top and sides.  So, where do I go from here?  I'm not trying to get a super high resolution out of it, I just want them all to show up as one so I can simply click fullscreen on the applications I am working on.  Any help would be appreciated.