1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 9, 2015 1:12 PM by aboody51

AMD Radeon HD 8600m failure and recovery the driver

doodal

AMD Catalyst™ AutoDetect.JPGHi I am running win 7 64-bit the AMD Catalyst Auto detect tool assured that my system is running the latest driver instaled I noticed graphic driver failure & recovery when using certain 3rd graphic softwares e.g: 3ds max 2014 ,Z brush ...etc .I insert a photo  of  the AMD Catalyst Auto detect tool report.... my question : If I am using the latest graphic driver software why the driver failure occurs? although the driver recovers but the running software always crashes ...please Help.... HELP ....HELP

• Re: AMD Radeon HD 8600m failure and recovery the driver
          aboody51

I finally reached a practical solution the defect is on the auto detect tool it is not accurate in deciding the proper driver to install ; another tool gave me the most suitable software to install it has done all the work detected my built-in driver & downloaded the proper driver, after this treatment every thing worked 100% OK I had never received that mentioned error message again ,

I suggest revising your auto detect tool ,just updating the driver"s software might be a miss-leading action .