AnsweredAssumed Answered

AMD 5700 GTA 5 Windows Vista 64-Bit

Question asked by brentm94 on Aug 10, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 28, 2015 by youusucks2

So I'm really upset that there is no download for the AMD Catalyst Control Center 15.7 for Windows Vista 64-Bit. You have Windows 7 64-Bit and everything else but Windows Vista.

I have AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series on a Windows Vista 64-Bit operating system. I have Catalyst Control Center 13.2 because that's all that's available for Windows Vista 64-Bit.

I want to be able to play Grand Theft Auto 5. I know I'm not alone with this problem. The update for the game is in Catalyst Control Center 15.7 yet I can not use it. My problem with the game is that frame rates drop from 80 frames per second to 2 frames per second when driving in a vehicle through the city. Which makes the game unplayable. I do not wish to change operating systems. For a reason, I don't have the patience to re-download the 60 GB game let alone re-install the game which takes about 12 hours. Along with everything else I have on my PC.

I'm terribly upset that no one at AMD has made Catalyst Control Center 15.7 beta available for Windows Vista 64-Bit users. As to wondering why it's not been made I'm hoping there might be a work around. Someone here might be able to shed some light on what I can do next. No I do not want to install another Operating System.

Anyone?

Outcomes