AnsweredAssumed Answered

Code 43 in Device Manager After Installing Windows 10

Question asked by hendlton on Aug 8, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 by hendlton

So, I've got an HP Pavilion dv6-3123ez laptop and I installed Windows 10 and a message popped up saying that there were no drivers installed so I went over to amd.com, got the Windows 10 drivers and installed them, rebooted and still, the same thing. So I decided to delete all the drivers and try installing again but same thing. I checked Device Manager and it's showing Code 43 so I uninstalled the drivers from there and went into Add or Remove Programs and uninstalled the CCC there and tried to reinstall the drivers. When I did, at the end it said that there were warnings during the install so I saved the report and looked at it and this is what I found:

<package>

<description>AMD Display Driver</description>

<result>Fail</result>

<version>15.200.1062.1003</version>

<size>90 </size>

</package>

This section. It says that the display driver failed to install, I ran the driver install as an administrator, I don't know what else I can do, I've seen many other people complain about this and not one solution. I really hope this gets fixed soon by AMD or that there's a way to fix this because currently I can't even watch YouTube videos at more than 15 FPS.

Outcomes