3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 4:00 PM by hendlton

Code 43 in Device Manager After Installing Windows 10

hendlton

So, I've got an HP Pavilion dv6-3123ez laptop and I installed Windows 10 and a message popped up saying that there were no drivers installed so I went over to amd.com, got the Windows 10 drivers and installed them, rebooted and still, the same thing. So I decided to delete all the drivers and try installing again but same thing. I checked Device Manager and it's showing Code 43 so I uninstalled the drivers from there and went into Add or Remove Programs and uninstalled the CCC there and tried to reinstall the drivers. When I did, at the end it said that there were warnings during the install so I saved the report and looked at it and this is what I found:

<package>

<description>AMD Display Driver</description>

<result>Fail</result>

<version>15.200.1062.1003</version>

<size>90 </size>

</package>

This section. It says that the display driver failed to install, I ran the driver install as an administrator, I don't know what else I can do, I've seen many other people complain about this and not one solution. I really hope this gets fixed soon by AMD or that there's a way to fix this because currently I can't even watch YouTube videos at more than 15 FPS.