0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2015 1:53 AM by brentm94

AMD 5700 GTA 5 Windows Vista 64-Bit

brentm94

So I'm really upset that there is no download for the AMD Catalyst Control Center 15.7 for Windows Vista 64-Bit. You have Windows 7 64-Bit and everything else but Windows Vista.

I have AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series on a Windows Vista 64-Bit operating system. I have Catalyst Control Center 13.2 because that's all that's available for Windows Vista 64-Bit.

I want to be able to play Grand Theft Auto 5. I know I'm not alone with this problem. The update for the game is in Catalyst Control Center 15.7 yet I can not use it. My problem with the game is that frame rates drop from 80 frames per second to 2 frames per second when driving in a vehicle through the city. Which makes the game unplayable. I do not wish to change operating systems. For a reason, I don't have the patience to re-download the 60 GB game let alone re-install the game which takes about 12 hours. Along with everything else I have on my PC.

I'm terribly upset that no one at AMD has made Catalyst Control Center 15.7 beta available for Windows Vista 64-Bit users. As to wondering why it's not been made I'm hoping there might be a work around. Someone here might be able to shed some light on what I can do next. No I do not want to install another Operating System.

Anyone?