0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2015 4:26 PM by cbias1717

Xbox One Streaming to Windows 10 PC, Microsoft blames my AMD Radeon HD 7700

cbias1717

While trying to stream my xbox to my pc the xbox app crashes after spending about 2 hours on the phone the technician says they have received an email stating the issue is with my graphics card. "

From: Xbox Customer Support <XBOX_.LIVE.NA.00.EN.STR.BEA.TS.T01.SPT.00.PI@css.one.microsoft.com>
      Date: August 5, 2015 at 7:59:52 PM CDT
      To: <*******************>
      Subject: SRX1299196765ID - I have a question or issue with an app

Dear C************,

As per our call today, please follow these instructions to resolve your issue: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
      Keep an eye out for the latest drivers. This is a known issue we identified earlier today and we are workign with AMD to resolve the crashing issue with game streaming. So once the latest driver to fix the issue comes out it should resolve your streaming issue.

If you would like to discuss further when you are able to troubleshoot please visit support.xbox.com/contact-us and contact one of our support representatives by chat or phone.

If I do not hear from you I will consider your issue resolved and you may receive an email survey in a few days asking you for feedback regarding your Xbox support experience. I would appreciate if you could find a few minutes to let us know your thoughts and if there's anything we can do to improve the service. Thank you.

Regards

Sincerely,

Lauren
      Xbox Customer Support

" is this the real issue or is MS screwing me around? I am running the latest firmware for my 7700 released on July 29. Please advise if you know anything further, the technicians i spoke to on the phone did not seam to know anything about Windows 10 or how to troubleshoot my problem.