0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2015 2:14 PM by gccruz

Windows 10 erased my amd software

gccruz

Hi Good evening

(Im not really that good with computers so please bear with me ill try my best)

I just wanted to ask for some help, because after i updated my Lenovo g50-70 (thats  what is sayas beside the box =) )i got an error message from the lenovo solution center saying that there.was no video driver.

So i went to the AMD websites and downloaded the  amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit. exe file and it installed it. It now the error was gone  and now this is how my device manager looks like

When i open the AMD catalyst control center this was the only things that were there

So i decided to try and run dota 2, but when i did there was incredibe lag unlike when my pc was still back inwindows 8.1

so i decided to run dxdiag so that you can see some of the inforrmation on my laptop

Before I upgraded to windows 10 my control center had a lot more options such as anti aliasing setting vsync and performance level, and and it was also switchable. In windows 8.1 if i remeber correctly it was an Intel that cam along with it I don't know what happened during the update.  I just wanted to ask what steps should i take to get my laptop back to its working order before I updated it to windows 10

Thank you for tacking your time to read this