0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2015 9:48 AM by deefop

Windows 10, 3D application crossfire option not working

deefop

Since going to Windows 10 and the newer drivers, I've noticed that the crossfire setting in the 3d applications tab doesn't appear to be working.

When I play CS:GO, I have a specific set of options which I set up in the 3d application section.  At the bottom, there's an option to disable crossfire for that specific application if you so choose, which I do disable for CS:GO.

I noticed that when I play now on windows 10 with the new drivers, both GPU's appear to be in use, whereas before I am 99% sure it was working and only 1 GPU was being used.

I also noticed a strange issue with the program "Vibrance GUI" since upgrading to 15.7 and now subsequently to 15.7.1.  It automatically changes your saturation when you load CS:GO, and it's been causing strange distortions similar to screen tearing since I upgraded. 

Not sure what's going on or if anyone else has noticed.  Hoping for some kind of fix or clarification soon, it'll be really annoying to have to manually disabled CF every time I play CS:GO.