Yes! I've been having the same problems aswell. I have tried everything but nothing works on Windows 10. If anybody has a suggestion please let me now.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hello sir. I finally fixed this crap!
Follow these steps
1. Download DDU From Guru3d
2. Clean it and tick the option only shutdown no restart
3. Take ur gpu out
4. instert ur gpu back again
5.install the drivers again
6. and voila it will work
I did this and now its working like a charm!
That's good to hear! I went a different route.
1. I went back and clean installed Windows 8.1
2. Used DDU in safe mode just in case for drivers.
3. I put in the CD that my Gpu came with.
4. Then I went to Device Manager -> Display adapters -> Microsoft Basic Display Adapters
5. Right-click the "Microsoft Basic Display Adapters" listed under the display adapters and select 'Update Driver Software'. Choose "Browse my computer for driver software" and point it to the CD.
6. I did download the MSI gaming app from the CD. After all said and done it's working like a charm! Looks like I'm not upgrading to Windows 10 or 15.7.1 until they get all the bug fixes out of the way.