2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2015 5:30 AM by Hardwood

Missing screen portion since CCC 15.7 - Radeon HD 6670

thebiglloydtree

Since the latest update to the drivers for my GPU - listed in the title - i've found that a lot of applications don't quite run properly. Initially my desktop lost about 2 inches off each margin on my screen, until I set Catalyst Control Centre to underscan frames on one of it's options pages.

I've since had the same issue on Maple Story, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, and Heroes of the Storm. On Diablo and HotS I managed to fix the issue simply by resetting the resolution to 1900x1080. On World of Warcraft the issue can be fixed the same way, but is then made wrong again if I ever tab out. The only concrete solution was to change the display in game to Full Screen (windowed). There are also several odd crashes related to moving around the map through portals on Diablo 3 that will make the visuals freeze while the game continues to run and play sound effects.

A friend of mine looked this up and told me that the latest drivers I installed recently are apparently not compatible with my Radeon HD 6670. I was wondering if there is a download page for the previous driver, to test whether or not the issue is fixed by it? otherwise, is there anything I can really do? I looked up the ''roll back driver'' thing for windows 7 but the option isn't available for the GPU.