MSI RADEON HD R7770 OC

gamer159

Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate 32- bit

System Manufacturer : Intel

System Model : DH61HO

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM)i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30 GHz(4CPUs), ~3.3GHz

Memory : 4096MB RAM

DirectX Version : DirectX 11

Graphics Card (GPU) : MSI RADEON HD R7770 OC (R7770-2PMD1GD5/OC) [*I have attached a pic of d graphics card i m using]

Whenever i am launching any game or trying to open 2-3 browsers at the same time, the screen is flickering and getting hanged,showing up an error "Display driver stopped working and has recovered" !

Tried all possible steps, went through forums, formatted PC , cleaned up the Cabinet, checked if all the wires are plugged properly,Upgraded Drivers and even tried MSI Afterburner(as someone in a post asked to increase d voltage, might help, BUT It's Not allowing me to increase the voltage) & Finally now i am using the  Intel HD Graphics driver -_-

Is there any other possible solution for this ?unable to play games for so long

I bought this one in March 2013, and after 1 year it showed some problems related to fan,although i got it fixed from the company.And now the warranty period is over(i have already checked it), dunno what to do or where can i get it fixed? I don't wanna get a new one, i have a laptop but i don't like playing games in it  !

Please reply soon

Thank you