6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2015 6:03 AM by kingfish

Games too fast, they seem accelerated (FX-6300 Black Edition and R9 280 Dual-X 3GB)

ironmanmark4

Hello everyone!

I have a very strange problem with my configuration, and since I bought it last month. The games are way too fast, they seem accelerated. It is unplayable, the characters in Skyrim walk too fast and talking at the same time. Like in Tomb Raider, Lara moves and at the speed of light, and in Crysis 3, Prophet reload and walk very quickly. I tried everything, my drivers are up to date, I tried reinstalling the games, I slowed the speed of the CPU and the graphics card (i also tried to overclock), I also deactivated cores from the bios and to unpark the cores, I really tested everything and nothing seems to work. The only method i have is to go to msconfig and disable cores to just have only 4, but as soon as I turn off the computer I am obliged to repeat the manipulation, and then restart the computer. I am desperate because I feel like the only one to have this problem. In catalyst, I also activated the vertical sync, antialiasing etc .. but nothing works. What should I do? This problem is known?

PS : Sorry for my english, i'm french ^^

Thank you