3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2015 10:11 AM by bajo85

Performance Problem since Catalyst 15.7

bajo85

Until I updated to Catalyst 15.7 I have massive performance Problems in some Games. At Battlefield 4 I can play normaly (with the older Catalys Versions) with 100 - 120 FPS, since Catalyst 15.7 I played maximum with 30 - 40 FPS. Can someone tell me what is wrong?

My System:

Windows 7 64 Bit

Phenom 2 X4 965BE

XFX R9 270X

8 RAM

Asus M5A78L-M USB3

BeQiet Pure Power L7 - 630W (Power Supply)

• Re: Performance Problem since Catalyst 15.7
          ucouldbrong

Those are good frame rates without knowing your settings.  Monitor your temps to see if there is possible gpu or cpu throttling issues.

theacclaimed

What is the screen resolution? What are the graphics presets for BF4?

I can tell you right now that a 270x running BF4 @1080p on High settings will average 68.8 fps and Ultra will average 43.1 fps.

bajo85

The screen resolution ist 1680 x 1050 60Hz because I have an screen that ist a little bit older.

The Settings are my own setting based on High, some settings are only mid.

With this settings i played normaly between 100 and 120 fps when Mantle is on. Without Mantle I played 85-95 fps. The same problem i´ve got in BF3 so I don´t think that it´s a problem based on the presets, because these lower fps I became first with Catalyst 15.7, with the old driver there were no Problems an the graphics presets are the same as before.

I´m monitoring the temps next time but i can´t belive that this is the Problem