The r7 200 video card with dual DVI (one to monitor, one to 4x4 HDMI splitter for projectors) has been working great since March 2015 when installed. Yesterday (Monday 13th) the monitor started to blink every 3-5 seconds (black out then come back).
- Tried another monitor - same problem.
- Disabled video drivers; monitor went to standard mode; no blinking
- Safe Mode - no blinking
- Downloaded latest drivers - same problem after it reboots
- Disabling / Deleting video files - no blinking
- Loaded drivers from original CD; same problem. (however, did not remove program/drivers beforehand)
Suggestions please. This is a system that runs a projector for meetings.