so for awhile my new PC (2 months old) is having problems with graphics.
Usually, when i play games on my PC, after about 10 minutes of gameplay my screen will start to pixelate, a black screen and if am lucky the display will be restored and ill get the "amdkmdap stopped responding...". if am not that lucky, ill have to manualy shutdown.
my specs are:
- OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
- CPU - Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.60GHz
- RAM - 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3
- GPU - 4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 290 Tri-X OC (Factory - 1000/1300)
- PSU - SeaSonic 850W
I tried everything i can think of.
- Clean Installation of Windows.
- DDU in safe-mode, clean installation of the latest CCC.
- Checked my PSU and see that my GPU is plugged to 2 different power supplies, not just 1 with a split.
- Revert to older Driver version.
- Downloaded GPU bios and Re-Flashed it.
- Increase the voltage (to +50) with TriXX
while I tried to troubleshoot this thing I found out that i can benchmark my GPU with Valley and everything will go just fine.
please guys - this is a nightmare.