2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2015 8:33 AM by nimrod

Triple Monitor 15.7 Issues

aviatorrossy

HI There!

I recently updated AMD CCC TO the latest version (15.7 I think) and when I did it decided to screw around with my display drivers so now all 3 of my screens display at either half resolution or have thick black lines around each side. When I uninstall CCC Widows resets and give me all 3 monitors in full resolution with no issues. However on restart it also screws around and decided to cut one monitor off altogether and duplicate the other two as if it is only detecting one (That is what it detects in the 'Screen Resolution' settings)

Hoping someone can help or provide a method of how to reinstall 14.9 or whatever the previous version was!

Please don't reply with "try uninstalling and reinstalling" or "turn it off and on again"...I really just need genuine help!

Best Regards,

Matthew!

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

AMD FX4100 Quad Core @ 3.7GHz

AMD Radeon HD 7770

3x Dell Monitors (2x  1650x1050, 1x  1600x900)

• Re: Triple Monitor 15.7 Issues
          visner

I had/have the same problem with the newest drivers. I just uninstalled everything AMD related I could find. Use this guide. Then I let windows install the drivers it has which is Catalyst 13 and things seem to be back the way I want them. I'm hoping this is a bug and not feature.

• Re: Triple Monitor 15.7 Issues
            nimrod

Same problem - screens switched around - black borders - system going so slow

System restore worked for me

First time I've had to do a system restore on this system in 4 years!

Regards Peter

XFX Radeon HD 5870

MSI X58 Intel i7

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Screen 1 1280*1024 DL-DVI

Screen 2 1920*1080 DL-DVI

Screen 3 1920*1080 DP (Active adapter to HDMI TV)