Click here to download the driver.
Highlights of the Driver:
Windows 10 Technical Preview Support:
- This driver provides full WDDM 2.0 support for Windows 10 and DirectX 12 on all Graphics Core Next (GCN) supported products -AMD Radeon HD 7000 and newer graphics products. Official driver support for AMD products will be available when Microsoft launches Windows 10 on July 29th, 2015.
- NOTE: To ensure stability, users should upgrade to the latest available Windows 10 Technical Preview build provided by Microsoft before installing AMD Catalyst 15.7.
Virtual Super Resolution (VSR):
- VSR provides image quality enhancements to games and Windows desktop users by rendering images at a higher resolution and then down-scaling the same.
Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC):
- FRTC allows the user to set a maximum frame rate when playing an application in full screen exclusive mode. This feature provides the following benefits:
- Reduced GPU power consumption
- Reduced system heat
- Lower fan speeds and less noise
AMD FreeSync and AMD Crossfire Support:
- FreeSync and Crossfire can now be used together in applications using DirectX 10 or higher. Please note, this feature is currently not supported on systems configured in Dual Graphics mode.
Please refer to the Release Notes for information regarding Known and Resolved Issues, CrossFire Profile enhancements for numerous games and to learn more about which graphics cards support VSR and FRTC.
For instructions on how to uninstall or install the AMD Catalyst Software Suite, you may refer to the following support resources:
Please make sure to read the Known Issues sections to learn more about this version of the driver and use the Issue Reporting Form to report any bugs – Thank you!