2-HOW MUCH PSU NEEDED ?

3-İT'S A compatible system ?

P.S:I will overclock cpu to 4.5ghz

Only for gaming system....

Thanks very much for you helps...

AMD !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Re: 8350&FURY X
          snitcho

Well, honestly i don't know if the 8350 is suitable for the Fury X, that depends heavily on what resolution you will be playing on, however if you're going with 1080p a 390x will be enough for you but for 4k i would strongly suggest Fury X coupled with an high perfomance CPU. I could do some testing if i could get my hands on an fury X for a few days.

6 jul 2015 kl. 08:32 skrev amdmatt <amd-external@jiveon.com>:

Community

8350&FURY X

in Red Team

Hello all,good days to all...

I will buy a new comp.I wont wait AM4 .İt will be like this:

FX X8 8350

R9 FURY X OR R9 390X

MSI 990FXA GAMİNG

LETS QUESTİON TİME:

1-8350 BOTTLENECK FURY X ?

2-HOW MUCH PSU NEEDED ?

AMD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

ajlueke

"

Hello all,good days to all...

I will buy a new comp.I wont wait AM4 .İt will be like this:
            FX X8 8350

R9 FURY X OR R9 390X

MSI 990FXA GAMİNG

LETS QUESTİON TİME:

1-8350 BOTTLENECK FURY X ?

2-HOW MUCH PSU NEEDED ?

AMD !!!!!!!!!!!!"

It is an interesting question.  At resolutions over 1080p, you're almost certain to be GPU bound and the CPU will likely have little effect on your frame rates.  With a R9 Fury X or the comparable 980 Ti, it is possible to be CPU bound even at 1080p.  However, if your going to be playing at 1080p as the previous comment mentioned, you probably don't need an R9 Fury X.  

I actually have a very similar system to the one you are suggesting.  I currently run an FX-8350 on an ASUS Sabertooth 990FX.  I use a Corsair AX860, and that works extremely well for such a system.  I also have a Noctua CPU cooler, which I would recommend if you are overclocking your FX-8350 to 4.5 GHz.

Honestly, as most games are developed on console and ported to PC, and both next gen consoles use AMD hardware, I can't see the CPU giving you many issues.  Sure the PC versions add Havok, PhysX, TressFX, Hairworks, and high res textures.  But all of those features are tessellation/DirectCompute driven and will only tax your GPU.  You don't really have to worry about an AMD CPU bottlenecking the system, when the games were designed to run on lesser AMD based hardware.  If you have a specific game in mind and I have it available I can test it for you and let you know what kind of framerate I see.

zealotki11er

With DX12 Fury or Fury X will be more then suitable for FX-8350 especially overclocked. If you want to game now i would suggest 390X. Resolution and how detailed you want the games to be also very important. If you are using 1440p with MAX settings Fury will really shine. If you game at 4K then Fury or Fury X is a no-brainer.