0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2015 7:07 PM by mattrazz

Setting up display group in CCC disables all three displays halfway through setup

mattrazz

I am running three 1080p monitors, two of which are connected via the DVI ports on my HD7950. The final one is connected from a DVI to miniDP ACTIVE adapter. When I begin the display group setup, all three monitors appear just fine, but after selecting the option for 3x1, it disables all three monitor inputs, and I cannot light them back up until my PC is restarted.

I am on the latest version of CCC, and have up-to-date drivers for my GPU. So far the only advice I can find through googling is just people saying to use an active vs passive adapter on the third monitor. I know this is not my issue as I can get all three monitors to output just fine when not in eyefinity.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am really excited to game on my new third monitor and would greatly appreciate some support!

Specs: Win8.1, XFX HD7950, CCC version 14.501.1003-141120a-178000C

Setup:

1st (Monitor) HDMI <-----> DVI (GPU)

2nd (Monitor) DVI <-----> DVI (GPU)

3rd (Monitor) DVI <-----> MiniDP (GPU)

EDIT:

Just tried a clean reinstall of CCC and a few reboots, and that seems to have fixed the issue. Just in case anyone runs into this same issue.