1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 25, 2015 2:15 AM by mikenmar

Looking for Boot Camp drivers, new 2015 MacBook Pro, R9 M370X

mikenmar

Hi,

I just bought a new MacBook Pro with the Radeon R9 M370X graphics.  I'm running Windows 8.1.

The Boot Camp install of Windows went fine, but I wanted to add an external monitor.  It's a 34" monitor with a native resolution of 3440 x 1440.

When I went into Display settings to set the resolution for the external monitor, that resolution was not available from the

drop-down list.  The manual for the monitor recommended getting the latest drivers for the graphics.

So, I came to the AMD website to find the latest drivers.  I *thought* I had located the right drivers and downloaded it.  Then I proceeded to UNINSTALL the existing AMD software, as instructed on the website. So far, so good.

But when I went to install the new drivers, it didn't work.  I guess I didn't download the right file.  I tried to locate the proper driver through the website's driver locator page, but I can't find it.  It lets me select "MAC Graphics", "Boot Camp", "MacBook Pro", and "Windows 8.1", but then when I click "Display", nothing happens.  Now I'm operating without any graphics drivers at all...

Can someone please point me to the correct drivers for this setup?

Thanks,

Mike