AnsweredAssumed Answered

Good Bye AMD

Question asked by whyamd on Jun 24, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 24, 2015 by black_zion

I have to say I am quite disappointed with AMD over the Fury X. I know this is a new technology, but I listened to what you told me and after looking at reviews today it is quite sad. I even went out and bought a 4K TV because of what you said about the Fury X and then no HDMI 2.0. I was like Ok! I do not mind buying the  Bizlink adapter because, when your a fan of anything you will look the other way sometimes. I cannot do this any longer, if one team keeps winning and the other team keep trying there hardest and say things that are not true and still lose in the end there  must be a reason why that other team keeps winning. I know people say they have had bad drivers and lot more issues, but I have never had a problem I have had great service from you. I think because, am a fan of superman and red is my favorite color  that made me stay all these years.

I hope  AMD is still around for a long time, but I have place my order with the green team and I am still not happy I have done it. I just had a thought, I think you should split the CPU company of as its own company and then do the same for the GPU. That way you will not miss things and hopefully things will get better for you because, not doing HDMI 2.0 on a card that you say is future proofing untill at least 2017 or 2018 is plain stupid! I hope you do better and at least learn for your mistake and who ever is doing your marketing and promotions fire them right away. Even the green team beats you when it comes to announcing new products and features  because, they do not over hype their products they let the performance  speak for itself.

I am just a fan reaching out to you wishing you the best!

Regards,

Outcomes