The github repository is here: clMathLibraries · GitHub
At the moment there are three separate repositories for different projects: clFFT, clBlas, and clRNG. They share a common mechanism for reporting issues. Because these are all open-source projects, reporting issues at the gitHub repository is "closer to the source" than this forum.
Each project tracks issues using gitHub features.
- Issues · clMathLibraries/clFFT · GitHub
- Issues · clMathLibraries/clRNG · GitHub
- Issues · clMathLibraries/clBLAS · GitHub
Two mailing lists have been created for the clMath projects:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - group whose focus is to answer questions on using the library or reporting issues
- email@example.com - group whose focus is for developers interested in contributing to the library code itself