3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2015 7:58 AM by gervan77

Power dvd 15   3D not working?

winsley

Hi i have power dvd 15 install on my pc and a graphic card sapphire r9 290x with latest catslyst driver ,but i cant get 3D active on power dvd 15 please help me thanks my email add(winsleyfaro@gmail.com)

• Re: Power dvd 15   3D not working?
          nielsvds

To be able to enable 3D functionality in Powerdvd you need also a 3D monitor, 3D glasses. Here you can find the proof and here how you can manually enable 3D (on the condition you have the required hardware). This is what AMD recommends for watching 3D content.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              gervan77

I've read numerous forums with posts regarding 3D not working with PowerDVD with latest AMD drivers.  The questions have been specific, but the responses have been ridiculous such as this.  Providing such a generic and ridiculous response as if the individual is dumb and naive to be attempting to play 3D movies with a non-3D monitor.  The question was specific, and obvious, that this specific driver is not working with PowerDVD and 3D.  This question obviously implies that it worked before.  Why would you provide this insulting response to the question.

gervan77

I have checked all of the "Known Issues" section of the knowledge database for all of the AMD Graphics drivers since release 14.4, and all states that Cyberlink Powerdvd plays 3D movies in 2D.  I have been having this problem, and no driver after 14.4 worked with powerdvd 3D anymore.  And now, 14.4 doesn't work with Windows 10, so I am out of  luck.