Nice win Anyhow, that card's recommended power supply is 650-750watts....depending on the manufacturer.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 750W (or greater) power supply with one 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connector and one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended.
NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 4GB of system memory
8GB (or more) of system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- Supported operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- 64-bit operating system highly recommended
Wow! 650-750 watts.
Ok, Got a 850 watt from a Newegg shell shocker for 60 after rebate. Hopefully this resolves the issue.
Thank you for taking the time to help me.