4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2015 10:04 PM by black_zion

Official AMD™ 2015 Product Lineup Unveiling Videos and Information for those who may have missed it.

savagebeastzero

Good day to the entire AMD™ community,

If like myself, new tech releases are an event and not simply just another day, then more than likely you already know everything in regards to the newest AMD™ announcements. Yet, even the most diehard enthusiast can at times lose track of the current events due to schedules and well...life. So, with that being said, below I have presented a compilation of AMD™ officially released videos and information in regards to their upcoming product releases to ensure visibility for the entire AMD™ community, as well as their ease of access when viewing the official media available. AMD™ has truly brought enthusiast grade products to the table once again in many exciting forms, from the AMD™ Quantum, to the amazingly powerful AMD™ R9 FuryX and no fan of AMD™, nor fans of pc hardware enthusiast grade products should go without viewing the material shown below.

For dedicated AMD™ enthusiasts like myself, this release information was the culmination of a many months long obsession that included reading thousands of articles generally containing rumors, speculation and general nonsense across the net. Some now found to be clearly hype pieces and others surprisingly dead on, yet none could have predicted such amazing things as the sleek and powerful AMD™ Quantum which was surprisingly kept under wraps and kudos to AMD™ for that, it kept me and I'm sure many of you fixated on it while while watching the show.

It's fantastic to know that AMD™ has continued it's trend of innovation and usurped themselves by a vast margin, even in comparison to their previous generations announcement of the R9 295x2 which even still to this day resounds with tech enthusiasts across the globe as one of the most impressive debuts in graphics hardware development history. This in my opinion, is quite possibly the most impressive product unveiling/press conference in AMD™ history and can only leave one to become even more excited to see what AMD™ has in store for us in 2016 with their release of their upcoming ZEN processor. So in closing and simply put, AMD™ nailed it in presentation, price, performance. This truly is a great time to be a gamer and an even better time to be a fan of AMD™.

Never forget, word of mouth is the best source of advertisement whether free or funded. So inform the PC gaming community and generate some much deserved community hype one user at a time. Even the average PC gamer who isn't as informed, knew that the next AMD™ graphics cards were coming and they were awaiting the information to make a decision on their next graphics card purchase. Now it's time to tell them, it's here and it was worth the wait.

Happy day after to everyone here in the AMD™ community forums and congratulations to all at AMD™ for a successful product lineup unveiling, simply amazing!

Subscribe to the AMD™ Official Channel - On YouTube

Advanced Micro Devices (AMD™) is an innovative technology company

dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next

generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home, and play.

Subscreibe to the AMD Developer Central Channel - On YouTube

The official channel for AMD Developer Central with news, webinars and info about

heterogeneous computing, OpenCL, C++AMP, Mantle, development tools, training

and resources.

Watch all things AMD™ on Twitch

Check out AMD™ on  Facebook

AMD™ Presents A New Era of PC Gaming - The Entire Show 1:15:19

AMD™ Project Quantum Overview

quantum2.jpg

AMD™ R9 Fury Series Overview + Industrial Design

furyxoverview.jpg

R9 300 and R7 300 Series Overviews

Overview300.jpg

R9™ 390 Series Overview

AMD™ R9 380 Series Overview

AMD™ R9 370 Series Overview

AMD™ R7 370 Series Overview

AMD™ R7 360 Series Overview

AMD™ Official Specifications and Features                                             

radeon44.jpg

r9300specs.jpg

r9300specs2.jpg

Stay Up To Date! Official Information for the new products can also be found on the updated R9 and R7 listings pages:

R9 Desktop Series Product Information:

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/r9

R7 Desktop Series Product Information:

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/r7

• Re: Official AMD™ 2015 Product Lineup Unveiling Videos and Information for those who may have missed it.
          backFireX64

Thanks.

The Nano and Fury cards are particularly interesting and promising, but i would really like to see some more kick-a$$ drivers from AMD accompany that tech marvel in the near future, and before nvidia rolls out their next gpu architecture (Pascal ?).

• Re: Official AMD™ 2015 Product Lineup Unveiling Videos and Information for those who may have missed it.
            amd_chris

Official Information for the new products can also be found on the updated R9 and R7 listings pages:

R9 Desktop Series Product Information:

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/r9

R7 Desktop Series Product Information:

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/r7

2 of 2 people found this helpful
                savagebeastzero

Thanks amd_chris , I added the links you provided. Glad you noticed that I hadn't posted that within the thread. Much appreciated!

Honestly backFireX64, more than likely things in general have probably been pretty hectic for AMD™, due to the fact of them preparing for their product lineup unveiling and the impending launch. So although I do agree that driver support, especially for the R9 295x2 users hasn't been the best nor, profile support for CrossFire users, so far this year we've seen a positive change overall on the driver front from AMD™ with releases such as Omega and it's more recent WHQL and BETA iterations. I say we give them the benefit of the doubt which, is difficult at times, I understand that trust me as my second MSI R9 290 4GB goes unused in far too many AAA titles (I'm looking at you Advanced Warfare) to name here, that would greatly benefit from the extra horsepower.

Yet, I look at it this way. For every game with poor driver support like Advanced Warfare, there's still a Tomb Raider that simply nails it. Neither AMD™ nor Nvidia can say they nail it each time but, pending the reinvigorated focus AMD™ is taking once more with gamers interests in mind, that may slowly change over time.

So, I have extremely high hopes for the future, as their resources become freed up a bit once again and they can continue their vision for better driver support as they promised. I'm sure we can all agree, that the R9 FuryX and Quantum couldn't have been an easy undertaking for AMD™ and if someone else attempted to accomplish this feat instead, their resources would have taken a hit as well, regardless of how much financial support they had at the moment. Money can only do so much without leadership and in projects such as this, leadership roles must be taken by all, thus I'm sure limiting resources across the board.

black_zion

You're never going to please everyone, and this forum will be flooded by rant threads because the Fury X doesn't support HDMI 2.0, but I'd like to see a completely revamped Catalyst Control Center, something more streamlined, feature rich, and less resource heavy, especially since the same suite is used on tablets with AMD APUs. I'd also like to see an incremental update system, return of the app profiles (which would go in tandem with incremental updates), removal of Raptr from the suite installer and placed in the Optional Downloads section, and more work done on the AHCI and RAID drivers so they don't perform so badly against Intel.

1 of 1 people found this helpful