AnsweredAssumed Answered

Graphical issue with multiple games

Question asked by aran_fr on Jun 12, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 16, 2015 by aran_fr

Hi, yesterday when playing the witcher 3 I've encounter a tremendous graphical bug that I can't resolve (see the screen)

Witcher3_issue.png

Random polygon seems to pop everywhere on my screen only during game and now I also see some blue flashing spot randomly appeared on the screen during game. At the start I was thinking it was a problem with 1.05 patch but after testing to lower every graphical setting and change to beta driver, I've seen no change at all, every time I've launch the game it seems to be more and more problematic. So I've try to launch the alpha of star citizen and found same random polygon and even in LoL I can see some little polygons popping around characters.

So now I clearly thinking it's a problem with my drivers or sadly my GPU. I've try to clean all my AMD driver with a AMDcleaning tools then re-install the last drivers but I've seen no change at all.

my config is was build in the end of may 2014 so my graphical card in now 1 year old and there is a warranty of 2 years with the constructor.

GPU Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual X OC - 2 Go  with last driver (I've also test the new beta driver but don't change anything)

CPU i5 4670k 3.4Ghz

8 Go RAM

window 7 64-bit

What do you think is the problem and what I should do ?

Outcomes