10 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2015 3:36 AM by backFireX64

Decency

kingfish

de·cen·cy

What this means.

Outside of  the US people seems to understand.

We are stupid

I will consulate 

Decency | Define Decency at Dictionary.com

• Re: Decency
          kingfish

Means you come here asking for help...You posted your stupid (to some people) question and get a answer/help. You never say 'thanks' or 'fixed it' or ' here's how' . You are no help to the human race. Try pounding sand , you and your mother  will understand that better

backFireX64

Decency... oh man, simple words can realllyyyy have a complex meaning in life, but yeah.... it is a simple way to quickly measure the value of oneself.

I know i do not have the time right now to frequently post on this beloved forum, but did i miss anything ????

kingfish

Not a thing my friend you are missed. Lord Helmet reminds me of you...which is a good thing You disappear for a while and come back...this is the story of my life.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    backFireX64

There are lots of good guys out there with the right attitude, knowledge, skill expertise, and the most important of all, genuine desire to help fellow users, like savagebeastzero, as i always kept telling to myself and other long-time buddies like you stumped on this forum, and i keep getting the feeling it's our job to find new ways to attract those people here to join and enlarge this big 'family' called "AMD Community", that we all have grown to love and care about.

The point is, people's individuality does matter a lot, but so does what each of us represent, and that is surely reflected upon different users with, more or less, different or same views and opinions, in my humble opinion. So, there will or should always be users filling that gap, keeping the spark alive and ensuring there will always be one fundamental truth among all of us here... RESPECT.

The rest will just dither and fade away... Philosophical mumbling ending now.

p.s

I do miss one guy though. Where is @??? i wonder.... he he.

1 of 1 people found this helpful