2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2015 7:53 AM by bangalorefive

Flickering issue

udidwht

I have flickering textures while running Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 (Steam) Using CCC 15.5 default settings. Have a slew of other games that run without issues.

System specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit

Core i5 2500K (stock clock)

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 (BIOS F10)

XFX HD Radeon 7870DD 2GB GDDR5 256bit (CCC-15.5)

Sound Blaster X-fi Xtreme Gamer

Hitachi 1TB SATA-3 32mb cache (OS drive)

Seagate 1TB SATA-2 32mb cache (FSX drive)

WD 1TB SATA-3 64mb cache (Steam games drive)

Rosewill Challenger mid tower

Antec 650w PSU

LG Blue Ray burner DL

• Re: Flickering issue
          savagebeastzero

Sadly for the time being, since Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 is still currently in Early Access, it's difficult to determine whether or not this could be due to an update that will eventually be implemented prior to receiving a full formal release. Considering at present time Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 is currently 1.0.4 build as of June 3, 2015 without a clear release window in sight and the future plans still ongoing for graphics optimization, along with basic feature implementation. It's quite difficult to determine what may be causing this issue until the developer makes all the necessary changes for a full product release and decides it's ready to be taken off of Early Access. If these issues are still in fact present after the fact then, troubleshooting this issue will in the least be a bit more than shooting at shadows in the dark as it would be in it's present state.

Although, I'm sure you're quite aware. For now the best possible chance at locating a solution would be to establish some communication with the developer until final release and assist with the titles development progression.

Lighthouse Games Studio (Steam Representative): SniperED007

Report Bugs & Issues here: Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 General Discussions/Report Bugs & Issues

I apologize that I couldn't assist you more at present time but, feel free to contact me upon the titles full release if you're still encountering these issues and I'll gladly assist you in remedying it to the best of my abilities.

Thank you and have a nice day, good luck with your correspondence.

1 of 1 people found this helpful