21 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2016 1:18 AM by bellirc-work

AMD™ Community Specifications and PSA Templates

savagebeastzero

1: Introduction To AMD™ Community Forum Templates

Table of contents:

1: Introduction to AMD™ Community Forum Templates < You are here

2: Examples of Informative AMD™ Community Template Use

3: AMD™ Community Template Archive (Customizable Blanks)

Series 1 AMD Corporate Icons(1-9)

Series 2 AMD Vanity Variants (10-19)

Series 3 AMD Til' Death do us part (20-29 More Released Daily / Work in Progress)

Series 4 AMD Third Party Vendors (30-39 More Released Daily / Work in Progross)

Series 5 World Flags / National Pride (40- More Released Daily / Work in Progress)

4: Community Suggestions / Personalized Templates

5: Requirements for Requesting a Personalized Template

6: A Step by Step Guide To Applying Templates To Your Profile

Welcome to the AMD™ community forums! As we all know, it's helpful to have your computer

specifications available when frequenting PC gaming social and support forums for multiple

reasons. From comparing and contrasting specs when chatting tech or requiring them when

requesting assistance, it's simply a must to have them readily accessible for ease of use.

To help make presenting them to the community easier, while also adding a bit of customization

in the process, I've created customizable blanks as well as informative templates which are available

below for AMD™ community use here in the forums.

I will continually create more templates as time goes on to extend AMD™ community users as

much customization as possible, with the intention of eventually offering a large archive to

members to add to their personal experience, while proudly displaying their favorite Team Red

associated logo's alongside their specifications or for miscellaneous usage such as a public

service announcements such as the examples described below.

As always, please keep your inserted data professional, considerate and suitable for community

usage and consumption.

Thank you for visiting the AMD™ community forums and I hope you enjoy utilizing the templates

I create now and in the future. Make sure to bookmark this thread and check back here often,

as new templates will be made available on a frequent basis.

Have a nice day

LordHelmet

2: Examples of Informative AMD™ Community Template Use

Remember: If using the capture method, size your images correctly capturing the correct resolutions exactly as

displayed below. Each image size below is 932 (W) x 178 (H) = 932x178. So ensure your capture dimension

are nearly identical when capturing each image below for best results.

Example #1: Community Computer Specification Usage

AMD Community Specs.jpg

Example #2: Community Public Service Announcement Usage

AMD Community PSU.jpg

Feel free to utilize example #2 when assisting community members to inform new users

that marking responses as answered or helpful is beneficial to the entire community.

Example #3: Initial Specifications Request When Offering Troubleshooting Assistance

AMD Community Request Specs.jpg

Feel free to utilize example #3 when assisting community members. This template

can reduce troubleshooting time, as well as the monotony of requesting initial specs

multiple times a day for the volunteer community member responding to the query.

3: AMD™ Community Template Archives (Customizable Blanks)

For the time being you must simply capture the images below individually, fill in your text data via "paint" and

capture the image once more. Your template image will then be permanently available to be inserted into forum

responses.

What freeware screen capturing tool is easiest to use for capturing and resizing the templates to the perfect

dimensions as seen below 932 (W) x 178 (H)?

I highly recommend the freeware program Lightshot, it's a light weight (low resource), flexible and incredibly

useful capturing tool for multi-purpose daily use. Using Lightshot will ensure each template below is perfectly

captured with ease. Once downloaded, add to it to your taskbar for ease of use. Then, simply size the image

to the dimensions below of 932 (W) x 178 (H) using the tool, select save, name your template screenshot and save.

Your template screenshot will be in documents within your lightshot folder for future use within the forums.

Where can I download Lightshot?

Windows & Mac Freeware Download @  Lightshot - A freeware screenshot tool for Mac & Win

Lightshot.jpg

Remember: If using the capture method, size your images correctly capturing the correct resolutions exactly as

displayed below. Each image size below is 932 (W) x 178 (H) = 932x178. So ensure your capture resolutions

are nearly identical when capturing each image below for best results.

I will also be making these available via a download links to ease the creation process in the coming days.

The links will be presented above each corresponding template as then they will also serve as a preview

image in the future.

This is simply the initial series of templates and the quality will most assuredly be to a much higher standard

as time goes on. Enjoy guys and gals!

Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™

Series 1: (1-09) AMD Corporate Icons

AMD Community Template.jpg

AMD Community Template Red Team.jpg

AMD Community Radeon Template.jpg

AMD Community Template FX.jpg

AMD Community FirePro Template.jpg

AMD Community ZEN Template real.jpg

AMD Community Template Athlon.jpg

AMD Community Template Crossfire2.jpg

AMD Community Templated Aseries.jpg

AMD Community Template Catalyst 2.jpg

Series 2: (11-19) AMD Vanity Variants

AMD Community Template R9 295x2.jpg

AMD Bursting Processor.jpg

AMD Community Template Radeon Black.jpg

AMD Community Template Brick.jpg

AMD Community Template Wet.jpg

AMD ommunity template crossfire steel plate.jpg

amd community template black rubber.jpg

AMD Gaming Evolved Template.jpg

AMD Community Template Hand1.jpg

Series 3: (20-25) AMD Til' Death Do Us Part (More Released Daily - Coming Soon - Work in Progress AMD™)

AMD Community Template Skull.jpg

AMD Community Template Electric Skeletons.jpg

AMD Community Template Bury Me Wit My AM.jpg

AMD Community Template Skull Army.jpg

Series 4: (30-39) AMD Third Party Vendors (More Released Daily - Coming Soon - Work in Progress AMD™)

MSI Template.jpg

goodplay2.jpg

The Above Sapphire Vanity Variant Was Created by AMD™ Community Forums Member goodplay

Series 5: (40-) World Flags / National Pride (More Released Daily - Coming Soon - Work in Progress AMD™)

The following "National Pride" forum templates I created are placed in order of creation.

If your country of origin (homeland) is not displayed below please, simply respond in

the comments section stating you desire to have your country displayed and available

below for forum use and I will create it within 24 hours. Thank you and enjoy.

AMD Community Template USA.jpg

AMD Community Template Australia.jpg

AMD community Template CANADA.jpg

MAD ommunity Template CHINA.jpg

amd community template russia.jpg

AMD community template england.jpg

amd community profile ireland.jpg

4: Community Suggestions / Personalized Templates

If any community member wishes to request a personalized AMD™ Community Template or offer suggestions

on future templates to be released into the community archives, please respond below or contact me directly

by connecting with me here at AMD™ via direct message.

I only ask everyone to remember that creating these templates take time. With that being said, all requests or

suggestions will be taken into consideration but, not necessarily guaranteed to be provided or utilized

directly after submission.

5: Requirements for Requesting a Personalized Template

To promote AMD™ community involvement, any and all AMD™ community members requesting a personalized

template must be an active community member who has reached a minimum of 1,000 points viewable via profile.

This is to prevent request spam and also as stated above to promote AMD™ community involvement here in the

forums. Once a member has reached the minimum points for request, they will then be placed on a list that will be

processed in chronological order. So simply put, on a first come, first served basis after reaching the 1,000 point goal.

Requests for a personalized template can include anything from a basic selection of above archive template(s)

requesting simple data entry (i.e specs, psa's etc.), complete sets or even specifically personalized designs as you direct

during your request*.

*Personalized Designs: Remember to ensure your request is as detailed as possible and I will attempt to create something

to your satisfaction. So remember, it's all in the details! If requesting a personalized design include as many specifics as

possible including details such as the ones described in the example below.

AMD Template request example.jpg

Once again, I ask everyone to remember that producing the templates take time. With that being said, once a request

has been placed, do not contact me in regards to when it will be completed. When it's completed, I will contact you.

Any member disregarding this rule will simply be pushed to the bottom of the list without question, no exceptions!

The request backlog may become quite vast but, I will absolutely complete all requests eventually in due time.

6: A Step by Step Guide to Applying A Template To Your Profile

Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work inWork in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Wo

Applying a specification template to your profile is beneficial to everyone in the community. Aside from making it making it much easier

for the knowledgeable AMD™ community volunteer tech veterans to assist you when you encounter an issue and are requesting their

assistance (which, you'll receive much faster if present on your profile). It will also give you a chance to meet other AMD™ community

members with similar hardware which, instantly gives you something in common, who knows? By having your specification template

on your profile you may meet some new friends and finally end up gathering a few more gamers to fill up those empty lobbies!

So, give it a shot! You may be surprised at how much this helps make your experience here in the AMD™ community forums one you

look forward to? Whether you're in need of some tech help or just a friendly chat, you may start to agree, that AMD™ is the place to be!

The Step by Step Guide 1-12 Below

Step 1: Take a screen capture of your specification template that measures 1058 (W) X 606 (H) = 1058x606 as noted below. This is to

ensure no cropping is necessary during step 8 and the image is automatically reduced to roughly the available size of 932 (W) x 529 (H).

tutorial0.jpg

Step 2: Navigate to your icon at the top right near the search bar.

tutorial1.jpg

Step 3: Left click on the arrow next to your icon, a drop down menu will appear, select "Edit Profile".

tutorial2.jpg

Step 4: Select "Add Photo" from an available slot.

tutorial3.jpg

Step 5: Under Profile photo/upload photo, select "Browse".

tutorial4.jpg

Step 6: Select your image, in this example we use "Profile 8.jpg" as seen below, select "Open".

tutorial5.jpg

Step 7: As seen below, our image is prepared and ready to upload. Select "Upload and Continue".

tutorial 6.jpg

Step 8: Do not adjust the photo dimensions! Simply select "Crop photo" and continue to the next step.

tutorial7.jpg

Step 9: Select "Finish".

tutorial8.jpg

Step 10: As seen in the green bar, your profile photo has been added, your almost finished!

tutorial9.jpg

Step 11: Select "Finished", to complete the process and save the changes made.

tutorial10.jpg

Step 12: What is this trickery?!?! As seen below, the image is now perfectly cropped on your profile

to the available dimensions of 932 (W) x 529 (H). After perfectly following the directions in Step 1,

our profile specification template was a complete success and your profile is now seriously BoSs!

tutorial11.jpg

Good job Red Team!

AMD Red Team.jpg

Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in

This is a community operated project not officially endorsed by AMD™ but, use or alteration of  it's contents must coincide with the

AMD™ Code of Conduct found here @Reporting SPAM or Abuse as well as the information found here at the AMD™

Terms and Conditions . As always, please ensure use of the templates are professional, considerate and suitable for community

usage and consumption as per AMD™ community rules.

Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work inWork in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™ Work in Progress AMD™

Thank you and have a nice day here in the AMD™ community forums