17 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2015 1:48 PM by tonyk12323

amd hd8750m no setings

tonyk12323

hello,I have some problems with my amd ccc becouse I can't see any setings.I have instaled 15.5 last beta drives.I trying all.. 15.4 beta,14.12 omega driver,13.151.0.0 form oficcial lenovo website and still cant see any setings.pls help me (sorry for english)

Bez názvu.png

• Re: amd hd8750m no setings
          black_zion

They're under the tabs on the side. Click on Hraní, for instance.

tonyk12323

NO I Think other setings as->

desktopproperties_1.JPG

Now check mine control center->

Bez názvu2.png

tekkiaussie

Generally this issue means that the driver package installed is not compatible with your built in card. Seeing as this is a laptop and seems to be running Win 7 I will include both the links for the correct driver packages for you card (64 & 32 Bit).

Win 7 64 Bit

Win 7 32 Bit

You can also try using the AutoDetect tool which you can download from the www.amd.com/drivers page. This might work for you as well.

Please make sure you uninstall any driver packages you have currently installed.

tonyk12323

ok I unistaled all amd drivers and use AutoDerect tool but download me 14.12 omega drivers and still dont have setings.

I used win 8.1 64 bit pro

tekkiaussie

This might be due to a "integrated" GPU (such as a HD 4000) being set as the primary graphics card on your system from the BIOS. I would contact Lenovo support on how to setup the HD 8750M as the primary card in the BIOS itself.

Also I have heard of some laptops "disabling" the discrete card (HD 8750M) if the computer is not connected to a power source. Could you connect your laptop to the power cable and send a screenshot of the Device Manager with the "Graphics Adapter" section expanded. This can help to see what Windows is seeing in the system and thus enabling/disabling.

tonyk12323

I cant setup primary card in BIOS because there do not have that option.Look->

IMG_20150603_174218.jpg

I have my laptop in power source everi time.

Device Manager ->

Bez názvu3.png

kingfish

You should go to Lenovo laptop support and look for a bios update. Most every modern laptop has the ability to disable the IGP (Intel) graphics and use the discrete graphics only. But this doesn't have anything to do with install the updates to solve your no CCC issue. Please do the Clean Install I referenced you to...using the DDU at the appropriate time.