2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2015 12:22 PM by msdos622wasfun

Toxikk on Steam

msdos622wasfun

Hey all.  My first thread initiation with the new forum.  Yay.

Anyway, anybody else on here try out the fps Toxikk on Steam?  I purchased it a week or two ago, tried it out, and I think it's quite awesome.

So we'z used to the new forum software yet?  I guess it'll grow on me, but it seems so much different than most of the other forums in which I participate online.  But different isn't always bad.

• Re: Toxikk on Steam
          kingfish

I just checked out Toxikk and it looks awesome. I have a question..are the vehicles controlled by the mouse or the keyboard? In other words can I steer the craft using my mouse ? Or do you have to use the a & d key? That's the one factor that makes it or breaks it for me. It's also the reason I'll never finish Advanced Warfare  I can't get the jet through the canyon, much less shoot anything.

• Re: Toxikk on Steam
              msdos622wasfun

You know what, I'd have to get back to you on how well the vehicles were implemented.  So far I just played one map against some bots ... that's usually what I do anyway, because I'm not too into multiplayer and don't play online that often (I just like to blow off steam and enjoy the eye candy).  But I think what struck me about the game was how it blended an old-school style with modern graphics.