4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2015 9:49 PM by triplight

Aurora

triplight

Description

Minimalist look on the outside to focus attention to the hardware inside. Rig built for gaming and learning overclocking.

Upload your rig photos here!

1. Click Edit in the Actions menu to the right
      2. Click into this aIMG_20150603_071419.jpgrea
      3. Click the image icon in the text editor bar above to upload your image
      4. Delete these instructions
      5. Publish

Specifications

CPUAMD FX-8320E
      CoolerDeep Cool Iceblades 200M
      MotherboardMSI 990FXA-GD80 v2
      MemoryTeam Elite 16Gb
      GraphicsSapphire R9 290
      Disc Drive 1
      Disc Drive 2
      Disc Drive 3
      PSUNZXT Hale90 v2 1000W
      CaseNZXT S340 Black/Blue
      Monitor
        • Re: Aurora
          gakagammy

How you like the FX E part? Was thinking of getting one

triplight

Just started over clocking it the other day, not pushing to hard since I'll be gone for a while so I won't push it crazy hard till I get back. So far it's been very easy to overclock, better then my 8320 was by miles, and performs really well. I will say for a budget build it's good, but I just saw the 8370e for barely $20 bucks more, really wish I'd gone with that so if you're still looking I would recommend that one as a better option and still very inexpensive.

duramax08

I've been seeing alot of these NZXT coolers on GPU's lately. How hard was it to install?

triplight

I replied but apparently it didn't post so sorry for the long delayed answer lol. It was very easy to install took only a few minutes and the temps are really good, better then I expected. Also the monitoring software that comes with is nice and makes it easy to set up fan profiles and check temps, also comes with a pretty good FPS overlay. All in all not a bad buy.