0 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2015 8:47 AM by jtrudeau

Moving topics out of Community Help

This forum is for help about the community/forums, like "How do I add a picture to my post?" Or "Where did you hide the cheese?"

In the first few days, many people have put technical/support topics in the Community help area. I'm moving them to better places.

So, if your topic had to do with a Radeon card, it's probably here: The specified item was not found.

If it was about a driver, it will be here: The specified item was not found.

If I wasn't sure, it ended up here: Support Forums

You get the idea. Put it in the best place, you're more likely to get good focus.  No worries, we expect some settling in confusion.

If I moved your cheese, it's easy to find it. Go to the Support Forums and search for a keyword or tag that you had in your post. That search will explore every forum in that area.

BTW, since the name of this area is "Community Help" I realize someone could very easily show up here looking for help. So I've modified this area a bit to add an easily accessible list of all the communities and forums, and made it clear what this area is for. So that should help with the confusion.

As always, thanks everyone for your patience and willingness to adapt to new surroundings.