2 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2015 7:24 AM by jacensolo

will this video card handle grand theft 5 ATI Radeon Hd 5700 Series

jacensolo

I haven't bought grand theft 5 ,i wondering if this handle grand theft 5 Intel(R) Core TM I5 Cpu 267ghz 2.66ghz 64 windows 7 ultimate i have 2 hard drives one 1 tm and 1/2 hard drive other is smaller one 931Gb 698 GB thanks

• Re: will this video card handle grand theft 5 ATI Radeon Hd 5700 Series
          savagebeastzero

Hey jacensolo,

That greatly depends on which variation of the ATI Radeon HD5700 series you are currently using. Is it the 512MB version or the 1024MB (1GB) version of the graphics card? If it is the 512MB version then no, it wouldn't meet the minimum system specifications required. Yet, if it is in fact the 1024MB (1GB) version then yes on low settings and resolutions but, keep in mind that your experience will vary depending on the in game situation/surrounding thus, your fps will fluctuate. Generally speaking your experience would be similar but, not exactly equal (slightly lesser quality) to the ATI Radeon HD5750 1024MB (1GB) version displayed in the video below. So it all depends on what you consider an acceptable experience.

Please mark this question as answered if you're satisfied with the response to enable future users with the same question the ability to have a resolution readily available to them. I hope this has brought clarity to your query.

Thank you and have a nice day.