There are multiple ways to determine your exact Radeon/GPU model. Yet the most effective, simple and overall useful means to do so would be to download GPU-Z which, will then also be a fantastic monitoring tool for future use. Follow the steps listed below to determine your exact GPU model information.
- Download GPU-Z via the link below
- Once downloaded, install and launch GPU-Z
- Once launched the program will look like the picture below
- Select "Lookup" as presented in the picture below
- Once you have selected "Lookup", your exact GPU information will then be listed as presented in the picture below
I hope this helps and have a nice day.