3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2014 3:18 AM by kingfish

Introducing the Catalysttm Omega Driver

kingfish

Engineered to unlock new capabilities in AMD APUs and AMD Radeon™ GPUs based on GCN architecture, AMD Catalyst™ Omega special edition driver delivers enhanced capabilities, additional performance, and even more reliability for your AMD-based PC at no extra cost.

• Over 20 new features
      • Performance increases of up to 19% on AMD Radeon™ graphics1 and up to 29% on AMD APUs2
      • Significant number of bug fixes and improvements based on user feedback

Get it here

http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/catalyst

• Introducing the Catalysttm Omega Driver
          black_zion
          Sadly VSR is only available on the 290 series and 285, which means this forum will be flooded with people who wonder why it won't work with the HD 6770s or 5850s.
              Cornugon

Originally posted by: black_zion  Sadly VSR is only available on the 290 series and 285, which means this forum will be flooded with people who wonder why it won't work with the HD 6770s or 5850s.</end quote></div></p>

Ofcourse I'm a happy 290-series user, but I don't understand why older cards are left out. Or at least the GCN-cards.

kingfish

Originally posted by: Cornugon 
                  Originally posted by: black_zion  Sadly VSR is only available on the 290 series and 285, which means this forum will be flooded with people who wonder why it won't work with the HD 6770s or 5850s.</end quote></div></p>

Ofcourse I'm a happy 290-series user, but I don't understand why older cards are left out. Or at least the GCN-cards.

</end quote></div>

My understanding is the GCN cards benefit most.