3 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2015 4:21 AM by elect

Jogl applications are not fully supported

elect

Hi,

as you can see here, I can see the context and the list of the gl calls.

CodeXL can list all the vbo but I cant see their context. It doesnt list instead the bindless textures

I can see instead the content of depth, back and front buffers.

65.png

Is there a way to get it working?

• Re: Jogl applications are not fully supported
          urishomroni

Hi elect,

Regarding textures not showing up, are textures created with direct state access (glTextureImage2D) or indirect access (glBindTexture + glTexImage2D)?

Regarding VBOs - it seems, from the screenshot at least, that VBOs are correctly displayed. What is the problem with them?

If you could provide us with a sample application that recreates the issue (no need for sources, just the application), we could have a faster look at it in our labs.

Thanks,

elect

Uri Shomroni wrote:

Hi elect,

Regarding textures not showing up, are textures created with direct state access (glTextureImage2D) or indirect access (glBindTexture + glTexImage2D)?

Regarding VBOs - it seems, from the screenshot at least, that VBOs are correctly displayed. What is the problem with them?

If you could provide us with a sample application that recreates the issue (no need for sources, just the application), we could have a faster look at it in our labs.

Thanks,

Hi Uri,

you can find the sample here

Textures are create with indirect access here

VBOs are listed but I cant access them properly, I cant see what's inside, it says "VBO is unavailable -  Object is currently unavailable"

I just can see and access properly the Front, Back and Depth buffers.

I am dealing with texture access outside IDE but I still didnt solve it... so I'd suggest you to clone my project inside an IDE like Netbeans. You will need to clone also my Jglm and java-unofficial-opengl-SDK

elect

Hey Uri,

if you prefer yet a simpler example (maybe without any additional dependencies) just let me know, I will be happy to write it down