GPU PerfStudio 3.2 has been released on developer.amd.com. This version is the most stable yet and works with the largest number of titles to date. New features include support for OpenGL ES 3.0, Frame Based Instant Capture and Shader Analyzer's new wave occupancy view.
- OpenGL ES 3.0 Support - Support for OpenGL ES 3.0 on Windows and Linux
- Frame Based Instant Capture - The ability to perform a frame capture at a specified frame number without client intervention. This feature can be used to automatically capture a specific frame within a game or benchmark using a script or batch file.
- Shader Analyzer wave occupancy view - This view displays the number of waves in flight based on the number of general purpose registers used by a HLSL shader. This feature can be used to optimize a HLSL shader based on its wave occupancy information.
- Improved title support.
- When profiling with GPUTime selected, the percentage results will be weighted using the GPUTime for each draw call. Otherwise, the result will be a non-weighted average.
- GPU PerfStudio now supports the use of 64bit games when launched from 32bit launchers.