4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2015 9:20 AM by jtrudeau

Where are the Diamond Multimedia tools (SDK, etc.)?

datanowdev

Diamond Multimedia Support says this is the forum for their tuner and capture dev tools.

Anyone know where the goodies are?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo

• Re: Where are the Diamond Multimedia tools (SDK, etc.)?

My apologies, this one slipped by me.

This is NOT a support forum for Diamond Multimedia. That appears to be a manufacturer and reseller. They sell AMD Radeon cards for example.

You can get support here for AMD software, such as the AMD Multimedia Kit, which is aimed at software developers. Anything specific to Diamond MM, you need to go to them.

• Re: Where are the Diamond Multimedia tools (SDK, etc.)?
              datanowdev

Thank you for the info, I appreciate it - - something peculiar about the DiamondMM guys though - - they told me AMD owns them now and that everything is on the AMD website in the latest SDK.  Have you heard of this by chance?      Thank you,                Richard

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:25:00 -0700

Subject: Where are the Diamond Multimedia tools (SDK, etc.)? | AMD Developer Forums

AMD Developer Forums

Where are the Diamond Multimedia tools (SDK, etc.)?

in Media SDK

My apologies, this one slipped by me.

This is NOT a support forum for Diamond Multimedia. That appears to be a manufacturer and reseller. They sell AMD Radeon cards for example.

You can get support here for AMD software, such as the AMD Multimedia Kit, which is aimed at software developers. Anything specific to Diamond MM, you need to go to them.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on AMD Developer Forums

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

Go to the message on AMD Developer Forums (you’ll need to log in).

Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.