GPUPerfAPI v2.15 has been released and can be downloaded from http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/gpuperfapi/.
Included in this release:
- Add support for additional GPUs and APUs.
- Improved error handling in the various GPA_GetSample functions
- Improved algorithm which splits counters into multiple passes.
- DirectX 11/OpenGL: Added new counters to the Timing group to report total time taken for a particular shader type.
- DirectX 11: Provided access to various D3D Queries as counters (see the D3D11 counter group).
- DirectX 11: Fixed some memory leaks when running on pre-GCN hardware.
- DirectX 11: Fixed some incorrect Compute Shader counter values.
- DirectX 11: Fixed a crash that could occur when querying some counters on most recent hardware.