Hello again. I got found some new bugs.
1) When using multiple displays with Radeon R9 290 and Catalyst 14.3 Beta, TearFree disables output to secondary display.
This bug present on Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 13.10, but not on Ubuntu 12.04.4.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable Multi-monitor in Catalyst Control Center.
2. Enable TearFree and apply, switch to More Settings page and set VSync to "Off unless application specifies". (At this step it's still working as it should)
3. Restart Ubuntu - secondary display has no output.
Disabling TearFree and reboot returns secondary display back to life.
2) On Ubuntu 12.04.4 with Catalyst 14.3 Beta when using multiple displays mouse cursor pointer becomes distorted after some uptime.
It starts to distort around 30 min of uptime, in 2 hours - it's totally distorted. Re-login does not helps. To get back normal cursor pointer I have to reboot system.
Sorry for my bad English, I hope You get the point.