Cheers deedeeyelvertyon, After you very kind and helpful suggestion of who to contact i did, I think people may find this funny or AMD top management an explanation to why people find it hard to buy into the brand:
I understand you are having an issue trying to download our previous Catalyst drivers. In order to help diagnose this issue, I will need some additional information. Before we begin, please clear your browser cache and then restart your browser. If the issue still exists then please provide the information stated below.
- What browser are you using? Ex. IE8, Chrome, Firefox and etc.
- Links to the pages that are having the issue.
- Screenshot of at least one of the pages that have the issue.
- Information from nslookup
How to run nslookup
- 1. For Windows Vista/7 users – click on the start button and in the search box type “cmd” without quotes
- a. For Windows 8 users – In the start menu type “cmd” without quotes. The search pane will appear on the right. Click on “Command Prompt”
- 2. In the Command Prompt type the following command and hit enter:
- 3. Please provide the information that it returns.
I’ve just gone to the past drivers page and guess what! The links are now there. Please don’t be such a **** in the future if someone points out an issue and just accept there was an issue. Rather than an email trying to make out there was never an issue (****). Your attitude match’s AMD’s attitude to drivers that as my card is an 5850 that looking to upgrade in the next week or two i was going to take the risk of buying another AMD card. Now not a chance. Cheers **** Head!, all the best.