plz some one help me . are ati developers leave the old display cards out of date with out any support or what plz answer me .
this is not the correct forum for the problem you are currently facing.
However, following procedure should solve your problem:
For install the newer driver on an existing installed driver (do not upgrade) from "Control Panel".
- First uninstall using the uninstaller in "Control Panel". If BSOD happens, don't worry. just proceed with next step after reboot.
- Download and install Driver Sweeper from http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4266-driver-sweeper.html and
- run it. It will list all the drivers installed. Select "AMD driver" and clean it.
- Reboot the system.
- This will ensure that no residue is left behind.
- Install the latest catalyst.